Here’s a great alternative to pancakes – these are super healthy and made with almond flour and bananas! Try it and let me know what you think!
- 3 bananas
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 3 eggs
- dash of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor or blender.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium high heat (I use coconut oil).
- Pour the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot.
- Add some powdered sugar and banana sliced to garnish.