I’ve been meaning to show you my high bun (without a donut). To create this bun you need:
- hair tie
- bobby pins / hair pins
- hair accessory (if you chose)
- spray bottle / styling creme / gel (of your choice to smooth out your hair)
Step by Step:
1. Put your hair into a high ponytail (using the hair-tie to secure the ponytail). This is the point where I smooth out my edges – use what ever product you are normally use to smooth your edges. (ie – gel)
2. Section the pony into two or three sections of hair – sections do not need to be even.
3. Now tuck and pin each section of hair using a booby pin
4. Once all your hair is secure, do a quick check, smooth out your edges, add a hair accessory and voila!
Well, tell me what you think…and as usual thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave a comment and subscribe. You can always check out Une Autre Naturelle on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram!