For those of you who do not know me yet…I LOVE A GREAT DEAL and that’s what I found this weekend. I went to HomeGoods (alone – no children and no husband – best time ever) and stumbled upon the international foods section when the stock person was shelving a truck load of 100% organic oils; I was like a kid in a candy store. Aside from all the lovely oils I purchased, I wanted to talk about one in particular – Grapeseed Oil.
I’ve never had the opportunity to try this but here are the benefits of grapeseed oil for you hair:
- has regenerative and restructuring properties
- great base for hair conditioners
- odorless and full of vitamins and minerals
- adds shine and moisture to your hair – extremely high in Vitamin E
- high content of “linoleic acid” – important fatty acid which supports hair growth
- other useful properties of grapeseed oils can be found here.
I plan to use the Grapeseed Oil and a few drops of Tea Tree Oil as a hot oil treatment. I will share pictures once I try it!
***Disclaimer: The information provided on oils has been collected from various sites and is provided for informational purposes only ***